Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Return of the Indie Film Revue

That is correct my friends. It is that time. Time when I feel like I have the time to dedicate to this page again. I apologize for the absence, and lack of content updates.

Over the next few weeks watch for the inclusion of a new article titled 'The Mini-view'. 'The Mini-view' will be a short interview of only 5 questions answered by directors, actors, producers, and the like. No set of 5 questions will ever be exactly the same. (Although there maybe one or two that become staples)

Also some of the topics that I will be covering soon will be: Remakes, SOV (shot on video) films, Video Nasties, and VHS vs DVD.

If you are involved in any aspect of film and are interested in submitting an article, doing an interview, having your film reviewed, or have a topic you would like to see me touch on... hit up my email @ diaryofajunkie@gmail.com

Thanks again to the few of you who have been loyal followers. Know that it is greatly appreciated!

Until we meet again,
Brandon Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment